Client Centered Therapy: Your life, Your experience, and Your healing
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.” Plato
At client centered therapy we explore question you might have. Questions such as:
- Did you have an abusive childhood?
- Do you have an abusive spouse?
- perhaps you wonder whether a relationship is abusive, but you know that you often feel hurt, demeaned, and maybe treated with contempt by your partner?
- do you feel like you can’t be yourself in the relationship, or that your wants and preferences mean nothing to the one you’re with?
- does it seem like you do most of the work in a relationship, that you are called on to be empathetic and giving and considerate, without mutual consideration from your significant other?
- are you often lonely even when you’re together?
- Does the other person often use angry outbursts or emotional manipulation to get what he or she wants?
Relationships like these are causing emotional wounds that you will carry with you the rest of your life, unless you learn how to heal emotionally……
The aftermath of experiencing a destructive relationship or growing up in a dysfunctional home, and not listening to our inner wisdom may create symptoms.
@ Client Centered Therapy:
Client centered therapy focuses on your unique issues, problems and needs. Through online counseling, (see DCC) I will work with you to regain an enlivened sense of self, confidence, and the ability to understand who you are and what you want in life after unhealthy relationships. Unhealthy relationships in which you’ve been cheated on, lied to, hurt emotionally and physically, and then even told you were lucky to have someone to love you.
Have you been in a relationship that brought you to question who you are? Do you realize you’ve given up yourself for someone else. If so, you might experience symptoms such as
- emotional overwhelm
- panic attacks
- low self-esteem
If this is how you feel, please contact me through the confidential contact form on the left,
or call (505) 295-0105 to set up a free telephone consultation.
There is hope – there is healing – you can:
- regain that sense of your true self,
- find peace, a sense of safety, and self-love!
- access heart, mind, and body healing!
To browse my professional information and licenses, scroll through my Personal Story page.
I know that you have the ability to rebuild a fulfilling life, rediscover purpose, resolve family of origin issues, and understand the dynamics of intimate partner issues. It would be an honor to accompany you as you rediscover your purpose and strength.
Find Erica Randolph on Psychology Today